We all know for sure that T shirts are mostly cheap and affordable, people generally choose it for casual wear. But it seems that there are some T-shirts around that are tagged with a heavy price.
It’s not because labeled from famous brands makes it expensive, but mostly because these t-shirt price tag weight with some noble thoughts behind them. Or At times, are the collectibles from iconic concerts or pop bands. Here some of the most expensive t-shirts to date.
1. Superlative Luxury – $400,000
2. UNICEF Cargo Flight – $300,000
3. 1996 Olympics Hanes/UNICEF – 42,000 USD
4. Vintage 1966 Beatles Butcher Cover Album T-Shirt – 20,000 USD
5. Led Zeppelin 1979 Knebworth Concert T-Shirt – 10,000.00 USD